A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
12 creators of our and the other world need help from Angels. Play as 3 angels that are just arrived in this mysterious world called Peklo, discover dark experiments done on the living and the souls of the dead, and save our world and Peklo from a destruction!
- LORE -
In the beginning, there were three Gods - Mesea, Astrild, and Oriax. These Gods had the power to use energy and manipulate it. This way they could create anything. With enough power and knowledge, they could even create an entire universe. And they did. But after some time they saw that the empty universe is meaningless. So, after several attempts, they created life. Small one-cell organisms that after some time started to evolve in something much more. And after few million years, evolution created first humans. As the most advanced living organisms, humans developed a second layer of energy in them. This energy was known as soul and even after the death of a human soul would continue existing. This overcrowded the world so three Gods decided to create another world called Peklo and transport all the souls without the body there. Some souls were stronger than others and even had a consciousness. So the first angels were born from them. Some of those angels even become the right hand of the Gods. These strong angels are called Guardians and there is currently nine of them at the time the game starts.
Genre: Action RPG, Adventure, Metroidvania
Platforms: Windows, Linux
Language: English, Serbian
- 3 playable characters (changeable at any time)
- Tons of weapons and special abilities
- Big world open for exploration
- A large number of equipable items
- Immersive story
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Beyond Retrieval - Abandoned Cathedral - short gameplay4 days ago
- Abandoned Cathedral25 days ago
- New area31 days ago
- How far in the development Beyond Retrieval is?39 days ago
- Guardians fight!88 days ago
- NEW EINGANA gameplay95 days ago
- New deadly sinJan 12, 2019
- New Guardian - SigraJan 05, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.